Friday, August 24, 2007

"Do not do unto others, what you do not want others to do unto you"

The Universal Value... waaaahhh... what does dis means??? nu nga bahhh... hayy... si confucius kse... sbagay dis statement is somewat true... amen!

it's like when u do smething good to others, heheh xmpre a good karma will come back unto you... and vice versa...

From my own experience... i have encountered both... of course, its quite complicated yet quite exciting... wushuuu..
dhil nga i olweiz play on pipol's feelings(lalo na Boyzz), s 2wing mk2search na me ng m2halin... bmblik ang Karma kuhh---uhhh... how sad.....
but then i decided to be a good gurl now... and i found hm... even s family kouh... open n me s knila...

this value had really done a bad and good part on me.. it is a lesson and experience thAT had taught me to be a better person... kmusta nman un... yessss... emo0o0o0o0o....
but that's true and i mean it...
------awt------

No comments: