Friday, August 24, 2007

Me at MCL......

My Life at MCL.....



It has been my 3 months stay here at MCL, almost... And for some reasons, I'd like to stay further... here in this school, i have experienced a tremendous yet a challenging momentum. i had found new friends and had witnessed the sweetness and bitterness of College life..

How did i come up with the power and confidence to fulfill the goals i have set? i always longed for someone who will give me the courage to stay put on everything i do... i can say my family, friends, and loved ones where the topmost reasons for surviving... of course, my initiative to have a better future and life..-waaahhh.... what else????

Although it has been great to stay here, i still encountered so much obstacles. like the pressure of my first drawing and the boundless asssignments of the professors... but through time and perseverance, i have managed to moved on..my friends were always there namely: Carlyn, Marla, and Icah... they have been much help... even though we'll part by the end of the term, i still hope to have them at my side..



What i'm trying to say is that, i'm facing on a new journey now and it helped me to be molded as a different one... also, with the help of God, i managed to handle myself on through anything... i can say that, it's kinda hard yet worth fulfilling...

No comments: